TICKETS (All Middle School events are $3 admission)
Chasco Middle School collects cash only at the gate for admission. Online ticketing is not available at this time.
Current Pasco County Protocol: As of 02/12/2021
- Athletic Events Updates• MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL GYMS – Attendance is now limited to 4 tickets per rostered athlete and coach for INDOOR SPORTING EVENTS. Visiting teams and coaches will be guaranteed 4 tickets per rostered player. This can be done by having a roster printed at the gate for visiting parents and staff families to purchase the designated number of tickets per athlete or coach.• TRACK & FIELD – HIGH SCHOOL STADIUMS – Attendance is now limited to 50% capacity of the venue. Visiting teams and coaches will be guaranteed a minimum of 4 tickets per rostered athlete (per max preps) and 4 per coach.
• Spectators should not enter an event if they are feeling ill or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 with the last 10 days.
• Spectators must wear a facemask/covering at all times during indoor athletic events.
• At outdoor athletic events, spectators may remove masks when seated at the event. Spectators are still required to wear masks when arriving at the event and while walking to the stands. Masks also are required when spectators leave their seats to visit the concession stand, restroom, and when leaving the event.
• Spectators must be restricted from direct competition areas and from visiting with student-athletes and personnel before, during, and after events.
• Spectators should not congregate in walkways, hallways, common traffic areas, or gymnasiums.
• Spectators must always practice physical distancing with those outside of their direct families, and sit in family pods at all events.
Individuals not complying with these guidelines will be required to leave the event.
Game Day Procedures
- ALL spectators must wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines
- Only clear bags are permitted at Pasco sporting events. All bags are subject to search.
- No re-entry is permitted once a spectator leaves. Parking lots will be cleared immediately after games. No loitering
- Outside food and drink will not be permitted. Concessions will be available for purchase.