CHMS will be open for our county wide registration day for secondary schools on the above date and times. Students and families are encouraged to attend. On this day students will be able to:
- Pick-up schedules and pay fees,
- Register for an eSembler online gradebook account,
- Complete and submit Free/Reduced lunch application,
- Sign up to be a school volunteer,
- Receive athletics information,
- Receive information on school clubs, activities, and events,
- Receive bus information,
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- All students must have a completed emergency contact card submitted before a schedule will be released.
- All 7th grade students must have up to date immunizations before schedules will be released.
- Students who have been flagged for excessive absences (20 or more) in the previous year, will be required to meet with the school social worker and/or principal before a schedule will be released.