CHMS AVID students…
- participate in fun team building activities on Fridays
- are leaders in the school
- participate in field trips to colleges and other fun places
- CHMS AVID students…
- learn organizational and study skills,
- develop critical thinking,
- learn to ask probing questions and how to solve academic problems,
- receive academic help from peers and college tutors,
- and participate in enrichment and motivational activities to make their college dreams a reality.
Who should apply?
- Students who want to go to college. (Often AVID students may be the first in their family to attend college.)
- Students who have a 2.5 GPA or HIGHER.
- STUDENTS WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD!
If you are a current AVID student, you are applying for AVID for the 2017-2018 school year, complete the following Intent to Return form.